Bright Green Zari Woven Paithani Saree - From Paithani Brocade Fusion Collection
Get EXTRA 25% OFF Use Code: " RAKHI " at checkout
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
Paithani saree is the best classic drape a woman can have for a gorgeous glimpse. These weaves are a perfect aesthetic crafted with the best designs. The traditional paithani silk sarees are the epitome of the Maharashtrian culture. The silk saree owes its origin back 2000 years ago. The marathi paithani saree from years back till the present moment has not lost its virtue. Ultimately, the paithani saree design has undergone many changes with the fashion trend. As these paithani sarees represent the age-old culture they should be preserved and should be passed on to generations. That will help the generations to understand the value of our culture and its artistry and also enjoy its beauty too.
Blouse piece:Yes, the saree comes up with a Blouse piece of 0.8 meters
These beautiful paithani sarees are the tradition of Maharashtra. And these silk sarees have now stretched their glory to the whole country and outside too. This bright green paithani saree has gorgeous colors paired effectively. The entire paithani silk saree has been embellished with a divine zari work and elegant buttas. The intricate pallu and border of the paithani saree design are adorned with lovely floral designs. The total paithani saree look has been enhanced remarkably. Buy paithani saree online to get an exceptional getup for the festivities and events.
Maintenance of Paithani Saree:
1. Never hand-wash or machine-wash a silk saree.
2. In case the saree gets stained, immediately wipe the stain off with cold water.
3. It is advisable to only dry-clean silk sarees.
4. Never hang your beautiful silk saree to dry in direct sunlight as doing so will cause the color to fade.
5. Don’t keep the saree bundled up as this will result in the threads of the beautiful embroidery or zari work getting entangled.
6. Store your Paithani saree in a light cotton muslin cloth. This will give the saree breathing space and will prevent one saree from sticking to another when kept in a pile.
7. Don’t store your saree in a plastic blog or a cover as this will cause the gold embroidery to turn black.
You may also love!
Get Surprise in your inbox!
Join KARAGIRI family now and receive exclusive coupons and special offers in your inbox!