Green Blue Meenakari & Gold Zari Woven Handcrafted Kanjivaram Saree
Get EXTRA 25% OFF Use Code: " RAKHI " at checkout
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
South Indian culture is one of the oldest and richest cultures in our country. Saree is the traditionally worn attire for South Indian women. These Sarees form a different league altogether. They come with alluring patterns done on the borders and they all look so vibrant and colorful that every woman dazzles by the way these sarees are presented and worn. Every saree has its own set of designs and styles. After wearing a South Indian saree, all-woman feel like dancing to the beats of “Aa Ante Amalapuram”. Am I right? So what are you waiting for? Go ahead grab our beautiful Kanjeevaram Silk Saree and move your hips to the beat!
Blouse piece: Yes, the saree comes up with a Blouse piece of 0.8 meters.
Our serene and beautiful Kanjeevaram Silk Saree comes with an elegant border that highlights the saree well. With easy draping and a beautiful fall, these sarees can be worn for any festive occasion. The beauty of Kanjeevaram Silk Saree is that it emanates a rich grace. With beautiful and eye-catching colors, you can choose from a wide range of our Kanjeevaram Sarees.
Maintenance of Saree:
1. Always dry clean your beautiful saree silk is a delicate fabric and therefore it needs a skilled hand to wash it and dry cleaning is the best way to handle your fabric.
2. If you do end up washing your kanjivaram saree at home, always use cold water and just a little shampoo only after the first three washes. Harsh detergents and brushes will be very harmful to your beloved saree!
3. Wash the sari, the pallu, and the border of your sari separately to avoid damage to your gorgeous saree.
4. Never wring your saree that would be the last thing you want to do. It will wrinkle your kanjeevaram saree and spoil it forever. First, you have to roll your saree in a dry towel to remove the excess moisture and then, hang.
5. You should always avoid drying your kanjivaram silk saree in direct sunlight you should dry it on the inside of your home where there is no direct harsh sunlight on it.
6. Never ever iron your saree directly, always put a cloth on it and iron it. Direct iron will affect the beautiful shine of the saree.
You may also love!
Get Surprise in your inbox!
Join KARAGIRI family now and receive exclusive coupons and special offers in your inbox!