Sea Blue Jaal Woven Paithani Saree - From Paithani Banarasi Fusion Collection
Paithani saree is also known as “Queen of Silks” sarees, it is called so because only royals and nobles once wore it as it signifies the true spirit of Maharashtrian culture. The paithani silk sarees are considered the royalty of Maharashtra. Marathi paithani saree is the best variety of silk saree, named after the town Paithan in Aurangabad where this gorgeous saree was first woven by hands. Presently, Yeola town in Nashik is the largest manufacturer of all types of paithani sarees. These paithani saree designs are characterized by their borders with an oblique square design and a pallu with a beautiful peacock design. These beautiful paithani sarees can add up a grand look to your personality.
Blouse piece:Yes, the saree comes up with a Blouse piece of 0.8 meters
Exquisitely woven with a soft silk fabric combining it with zari work and distinctive motifs is all that secures paithani sarees the best silk saree around the globe. This sea blue paithani saree is exquisite craftsmanship. The marathi paithani saree has been crafted with a blue vibrant base and a pink border with symbolic peacock motifs characterizing the border. The pallu of this traditional paithani saree has colorful designs that have brought the beauty of the silk saree to the sky. The whole marathi silk paithani saree is covered with amazing floral designs. So don't miss the chance to have this maharani paithani saree in your wardrobe. Shop this paithani maharashtrian saree from our paithani sarees collection to get themarathitraditional look.
Maintenance of Paithani Saree:
1. Never hand-wash or machine-wash a silk saree.
2. In case the saree gets stained, immediately wipe the stain off with cold water.
3. It is advisable to only dry-clean silk sarees.
4. Never hang your beautiful silk saree to dry in direct sunlight as doing so will cause the color to fade.
5. Don’t keep the saree bundled up as this will result in the threads of the beautiful embroidery or zari work getting entangled.
6. Store your Paithani saree in a light cotton muslin cloth. This will give the saree breathing space and will prevent one saree from sticking to another when kept in a pile.
7. Don’t store your saree in a plastic blog or a cover as this will cause the gold embroidery to turn black.
You may also love!
Get Surprise in your inbox!
Join KARAGIRI family now and receive exclusive coupons and special offers in your inbox!