Custom duty to be borne by the customer on all products.
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
The paithani saree is an adorable silk saree with a heartwarming beauty. These paithani silk sarees are the famous weaves from Paithan town. The traditional paithani saree got its name from this town. The royal look and ethnicity of the silk paithani saree have no other match. These weaves are created with really mesmerizing motifs that just intensify the charm of the saree. The marathi paithani saree is a premium choice as a wedding paithani saree for the brides. The demand for the best paithani silk saree has grown up over the past years. Every woman wants to own different types of paithani sarees with various paithani saree colours and paithani saree designs. A paithani saree pattern makes you feel confident in it with a splendid look.
Blouse piece:????Yes, the saree comes up with a Blouse piece of 0.8 meters
The treasured paithani sarees form a vital part of our culture. These marathi paithani silk saree are crafted with the finest silk and adorned with zari work. The green paithani saree is the most beauteous silk saree designed with very smart craftsmanship. This paithani saree is no less than a wedding paithani silk saree that can completely glamourize the look of a bride. The whole saree is crafted with zari designs and colorful floral motifs. You can enhance your getup by shopping for this beautiful paithani saree online at Karagiri.
Maintenance of Paithani Saree:
1. Never hand-wash or machine-wash a silk paithani saree.
2. In case the silk saree gets stained, immediately wipe the stain off with cold water.
3. It is advisable to only dry-clean paithani silk sarees.
4. Never hang your beautiful silk saree design to dry in direct sunlight as doing so will cause the color to fade.
5. DonŸ?????t keep the saree bundled up as this will result in the threads of the beautiful embroidery or zari work getting entangled.
6. Store your paithani saree in a light cotton muslin cloth. This will give the saree breathing space and will prevent one saree from sticking to another when kept in a pile.
7. DonŸ?????t store your saree in a plastic blog or a cover as this will cause the gold embroidery to turn black.
You may also love!
Get Surprise in your inbox!
Join KARAGIRI family now and receive exclusive coupons and special offers in your inbox!