Get EXTRA 20% OFF ON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $200 Use Code " PATAKHA " at checkout
Custom duty to be borne by the customer on all products.
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
A paithani saree is a dazzling beauty and is a well-known silk saree. The paithani silk saree has fanned out globally competing for the best silk sarees like banarasi saree and kanjivaram saree. The marathi paithani saree is a fine weave crafted with good quality strands of silk. And the gold and silver plated zari yarns bring a shimmering affect to the whole fabric. Paithani saree design comes in many varieties like plain paithani saree, wedding paithani saree, designer paithani saree, cotton paithani saree, etc. All these types of paithani sarees run well for every event and occasion. These traditional paithani sarees unveil the splendor in a woman’s personage.
Blouse piece:Yes, the saree comes up with a Blouse piece of 0.8 meters
The endearing features of a paithani saree bring charismatic glory to these silk sarees. This turquoise paithani silk saree is a border paithani saree with a very beautiful zari woven border combined with its blue base. The zari buttas allure the look of this marathi paithani saree. Pallu of this traditional paithani saree has colorful motifs of flowers and peacock. The astounding spark of this silk saree can bring an exquisite grace to your appearance. Shop this paithani silk saree online from the best paithani sarees.
Maintenance of Paithani Saree:
1. Never hand-wash or machine-wash a silk saree.
2. In case the saree gets stained, immediately wipe the stain off with cold water.
3. It is advisable to only dry-clean silk sarees.
4. Never hang your beautiful silk saree to dry in direct sunlight as doing so will cause the color to fade.
5. Don’t keep the saree bundled up as this will result in the threads of the beautiful embroidery or zari work getting entangled.
6. Store your Paithani saree in a light cotton muslin cloth. This will give the saree breathing space and will prevent one saree from sticking to another when kept in a pile.
7. Don’t store your saree in a plastic blog or a cover as this will cause the gold embroidery to turn black.
You may also love!
Get Surprise in your inbox!
Join KARAGIRI family now and receive exclusive coupons and special offers in your inbox!