Get EXTRA 20% OFF ON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $200 Use Code " PATAKHA " at checkout
Custom duty to be borne by the customer on all products.
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
Saree is the traditionally worn attire for South Indian women. The well-known south Indian sarees are kanjivaram saree, south silk sarees, mysore silk sarees, kavasu, chettinad, etc. Especially the kanjivaram is the most famous among all these sarees. A kanjivaram saree also known as kanchipuram saree comes with alluring patterns done on the borders and they all look so vibrant and colorful. Every kanjivaram saree is woven with zari work and owns a charm with a piece of soft silk fabric. The kanjivaram silk saree has a connection with weddings and occasions. The wedding kanjivaram saree is heavier with a more royal look. There are not only designs of kanjivaram saree for bride but also the woman guests have a lot of options for kanjivaram sarees. Occasions are incomplete without a kanjivaram saree look.
Blouse piece:Yes, the saree comes up with a Blouse piece of 0.8 meters.
The glory of a kanjivaram saree is irreplaceable. With easy draping and a beautiful fall, these kanjivaram silk sarees can be worn for any festive occasion. The beauty of the kanjivaram saree look is amplified with zari woven designs and zari buttas. This beige kanjivaram saree is a gorgeous silk saree that can add a graceful look to anyone who drapes it. Karagiri provides you with the best kanjivaram sarees from its silk sarees collections. You can shop this kanjivaram saree online to have the ablest traditional appearance.
Maintenance of Saree:
1. Always dry clean your beautiful saree silk is a delicate fabric and therefore it needs a skilled hand to wash it and dry cleaning is the best way to handle your fabric.
2. If you do end up washing your kanjivaram saree at home, always use cold water and just a little shampoo only after the first three washes. Harsh detergents and brushes will be very harmful to your beloved saree!
3. Wash the sari, the pallu, and the border of your sari separately to avoid damage to your gorgeous saree.
4. Never wring your saree that would be the last thing you want to do. It will wrinkle your kanjeevaram saree and spoil it forever. First, you have to roll your saree in a dry towel to remove the excess moisture and then, hang.
5. You should always avoid drying your kanjivaram silk saree in direct sunlight you should dry it on the inside of your home where there is no direct harsh sunlight on it.
6. Never ever iron your saree directly, always put a cloth on it and iron it. Direct iron will affect the beautiful shine of the saree.
You may also love!
Get Surprise in your inbox!
Join KARAGIRI family now and receive exclusive coupons and special offers in your inbox!