Being from Maharashtra, I have always have been fascinated bypaithani sarees. Who doesn't want a marathi paithani sareein their closet? Different paithani silk sarees weaved with interesting designs and eye-catching colors have always attracted my attention towards it. Beyond this, I have definitely wanted to add many beautiful paithani sarees with different colors to my collection. Paithani saree represents the royal tradition of Maharashtra and it is the first choice by brides for their wedding saree and other women too for any type of occasion. But, what excites me is the reach of this saree that is growing worldwide day by day.
Paithani is also known as "Queen of Silks sarees" it is called so because only royals and aristocrats once wore it as it signifies the true spirit of Maharashtrian culture. Yewale paithani sareesare considered the royalty of Maharashtra. Paithani is the best variety of saree, named after the town Paithan in Aurangabad where this gorgeous saree was first woven by hands. Presently, Yeola town in Nashik is the largest manufacturer of thebest paithani saree.
Blouse piece:Yes, the saree comes up with a Blouse piece of 0.8 meters
Paithani saree is a variety of saree, named after the Paithan town in Aurangabad, Maharashtra State in India where these silk sarees are woven by hand. Made up of very fine silk fabric, it is considered one of the richest saris from India. This blue paithani sareeischaracterized byitsborder with a floraldesign and a pallu with a beautiful peacock design. Paithani is made with silk and totally filled with zari work. Shop this yeola paithani saree online from our paithani saree collection.
Maintenance of Paithani Saree:
1. Never hand-wash or machine-wash a silk saree.
2. In case the saree gets stained, immediately wipe the stain off with cold water.
3. It is advisable to only dry-clean silk sarees.
4. Never hang your beautiful silk saree to dry in direct sunlight as doing so will cause the color to fade.
5. Don‰۪t keep the saree bundled up as this will result in the threads of the beautiful embroidery or zari work getting entangled.
6. Store your Paithani saree in a light cotton muslin cloth. This will give the saree breathing space and will prevent one saree from sticking to another when kept in a pile.
7. Don‰۪t store your saree in a plastic blog or a cover as this will cause the gold embroidery to turn black.
You may also love!
Get Surprise in your inbox!
Join KARAGIRI family now and receive exclusive coupons and special offers in your inbox!