Custom duty to be borne by the customer on all products.
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
A saree is an unstitched piece of clothing draped in such a beautiful way by women, that magnifies the grace of their look and makes them feel gorgeous about themselves. There is no woman who wore a saree and didn??????????t feel special in it. The silk sarees are especially favored for weddings and festivals in India. The paithani silk saree is a variety of silk saree patterns that have been loved immensely by women. The traditional marathi paithani saree is abundantly designed with lovely nature-inspired motifs. These motifs of peacocks, parrots, flowers, etc deepen the enticement of paithani silk saree designs. The weavers have developed various paithani saree patterns and designs that give a variety to the buyers. Fill the gleam of beauty in your look by draping a silk paithani saree.
Blouse Piece- YES, the saree comes with a blouse piece of 0.8 meters.
Paithani is a variety of saree, named after the Paithan town in Aurangabad, Maharashtra State in India where the sarees are woven by hand. Made up of very fine silk fabric, it is considered one of the richest saris from India.
This pink paithani silk saree is embraced with beautiful flower motifs on the border. The body of the paithani saree design is crafted with small and elegant zari buttas. You can wear it for a traditional Maharashtrian function or as your wedding paithani saree. This paithani saree is the perfect traditional paithani saree to gift a loved one.
Maintenance of Paithani Saree:
1. Never hand-wash or machine-wash a silk saree.
2. In case the saree gets stained, immediately wipe the stain off with cold water.
3. It is advisable to only dry-clean silk sarees.
4. Never hang your beautiful silk saree to dry in direct sunlight as doing so will cause the color to fade.
5. Don??????????t keep the saree bundled up as this will result in the threads of the beautiful embroidery or zari work getting entangled.
6. Store your Paithani saree in a light cotton muslin cloth. This will give the saree breathing space and will prevent one saree from sticking to another when kept in a pile.
7. Don??????????t store your saree in a plastic blog or a cover as this will cause the gold embroidery to turn black.
You may also love!
Get Surprise in your inbox!
Join KARAGIRI family now and receive exclusive coupons and special offers in your inbox!