Custom duty to be borne by the customer on all products.
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
When the question is about ethnic fashion trends, you cannot forget a kanjivaram saree. The magical weaving of the kanjivaram pattu saree makes it an aesthetic grandeur. Having a kanjivaram silk saree for wedding is common not only in the southern states but all over the country. The twisted yarns of silk woven with metallic zari give the kanjivaram silk saree design a lovely shimmer. This classic piece of beauty has an iridescence effect to the fabric that brings out the glamour of the ones??????? who drape it too. Gone are the days when the south Indian kanjivaram saree were confined to the state of Tamil Nadu. This traditional kanjivaram saree has become the prima-facie choice of all the brides. Whether it be the bride or the guests everyone wants to don this ethical beauty, kanjivaram saree for wedding. So don???????t wait and grab these silk sarees for your wardrobe too.
Blouse piece:????Yes, the saree comes up with a Blouse piece of 0.8 meters.
Emanate a rich grace in your look with this green kanjivaram silk saree. This south Indian kanjivaram is designed with zari yarns with soft silk yarns, both add a shiny gleam to the silk saree. The kanjivaram saree uses 7200 jaquard hooks to give the saree patterns a pencil like precision. A closer look at the kanjivaram saree photos gives you a view of the details designed on the kanjivaram saree design. The green silk saree has delicate zari buttas over its whole body. All these motifs are adorning the kanjivaram saree look.
Maintenance of Saree:
1. Always dry clean your beautiful saree silk is a delicate fabric and therefore it needs a skilled hand to wash it and dry cleaning is the best way to handle your fabric.
2. If you do end up washing your kanjivaram saree at home, always use cold water and just a little shampoo only after the first three washes. Harsh detergents and brushes will be very harmful to your beloved saree!
3. Wash the sari, the pallu, and the border of your sari separately to avoid damage to your gorgeous saree.
4. Never wring your saree that would be the last thing you want to do. It will wrinkle your kanjeevaram saree and spoil it forever. First, you have to roll your saree in a dry towel to remove the excess moisture and then, hang.
5. You should always avoid drying your kanjivaram silk saree in direct sunlight you should dry it on the inside of your home where there is no direct harsh sunlight on it.
6. Never ever iron your saree directly, always put a cloth on it and iron it. Direct iron will affect the beautiful shine of the saree.
You may also love!
Get Surprise in your inbox!
Join KARAGIRI family now and receive exclusive coupons and special offers in your inbox!