Get EXTRA 20% OFF ON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $200 Use Code " PATAKHA " at checkout
Custom duty to be borne by the customer on all products.
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
Indian is popular for its textile industry and sarees form a very important part of it. The weaving industry flourished for their beautiful heirlooms and weaves that were treasured by the woman from generation to generation. Similarly, paithani sarees also ruled the weaving industry. The intellectual and art used for the weaving of the traditional paithani saree cannot be underestimated of course. Even today these paithani silk saree have the same esteem and are prominently symbolize the Maharashtrian culture. The marathi paithani saree is an extremely pure weave prepared with fine silk and metallic yarns with peculiar motifs that are nature-based. These paithani silk saree patterns have a radiant beauty that will grant you a widescreen glory.
Blouse piece:??¨Yes, the saree comes up with a Blouse piece of 0.8 meters
The igneous charm this green paithani saree possesses is just mesmerizing. The divine admixture of the paithani saree colours is??¨absolutely??¨peppy. The marathi silk paithani saree is enticed with leaf shape zari butta. Also, the pallu of this border paithani saree is a richly zari weaved broad border with staggering colourful designs. The heavy paithani silk saree is??¨truly a rich pattern. Possess the best paithani saree from our paithani sarees collection for fascinating ethnic wear.
Maintenance of Paithani Saree:
1. Never hand-wash or machine-wash a silk saree.
2. In case the saree gets stained, immediately wipe the stain off with cold water.
3. It is advisable to only dry-clean silk sarees.
4. Never hang your beautiful silk saree to dry in direct sunlight as doing so will cause the color to fade.
5. Don’???????t keep the saree bundled up as this will result in the threads of the beautiful embroidery or zari work getting entangled.
6. Store your Paithani saree in a light cotton muslin cloth. This will give the saree breathing space and will prevent one saree from sticking to another when kept in a pile.
7. Don’???????t store your saree in a plastic blog or a cover as this will cause the gold embroidery to turn black.
You may also love!
Get Surprise in your inbox!
Join KARAGIRI family now and receive exclusive coupons and special offers in your inbox!