Kanjivaram saree has such an important place in the south Indian culture. It holds a place from the common people to Bollywood celebrity's wardrobe. The kanjivaram silk saree has the perfect opulence. The mesmerizing craftsmanship of kanjivaram saree designs has made a place for it in everyone's heart. The gorgeous silks are weaved perfectly to form the best designs for the kanjivaram saree look. The border and the pallu in the kanchipuram sarees are woven so intricately that show no traces of adjoining the fabric. The kanjivaram soft silk sarees drape so well around the body that magnifies the royal facet of one's personality. Add a remarkable appeal to your getup with the best kanjivaram saree at Karagiri.
Blouse piece:Yes, the saree comes up with a Blouse piece of 0.8 meters.
There is so much in a kanjivaram saree that attracts you to its glory. The beautiful colour combined well with vibrant borders and woven with zari work. The kanjivaram silk sarees are the best silk sarees for wedding and occasion. This orange pink kanjivaram saree has a glistering piece of clothing allured so beautifully with zari designs. All the zari work on this kanjivaram saree design has bought a perfect gleam to this silk saree. The kanjivaram saree image shows the perfect picturization of the grace this saree hold. This saree can be used as wedding kanjivaram saree for the glamorous beauty it owns.
Maintenance of Saree:
1. Always dry clean your beautiful saree silk is a delicate fabric and therefore it needs a skilled hand to wash it and dry cleaning is the best way to handle your fabric.
2. If you do end up washing your kanjivaram saree at home, always use cold water and just a little shampoo only after the first three washes. Harsh detergents and brushes will be very harmful to your beloved saree!
3. Wash the sari, the pallu, and the border of your sari separately to avoid damage to your gorgeous saree.
4. Never wring your saree that would be the last thing you want to do. It will wrinkle your kanjeevaram saree and spoil it forever. First, you have to roll your saree in a dry towel to remove the excess moisture and then, hang.
5. You should always avoid drying your kanjivaram silk saree in direct sunlight you should dry it on the inside of your home where there is no direct harsh sunlight on it.
6. Never ever iron your saree directly, always put a cloth on it and iron it. Direct iron will affect the beautiful shine of the saree.
You may also love!
Get Surprise in your inbox!
Join KARAGIRI family now and receive exclusive coupons and special offers in your inbox!