Custom duty to be borne by the customer on all products.
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
The kanjivaram sarees are not restricted to south India anymore and have spread their popularity to the whole country and outside the country as well. Still being the pride of the country these kanjivaram soft silk sarees have proven their value. To get all the eyes on you for a party the best option can be designer kanjivaram silk sarees. And for a wedding, you can go for a wedding kanjivaram saree designed heavily with a royal look. With suitable jewellery on kanjivaram saree, you can accessorize your entire get-up admirably. The traditional kanjivaram silk sarees are an obsession for the woman in India. And these best quality kanjivaram sarees are forming a major part of the bridal trousseau.
Blouse piece:????Yes, the saree comes up with a Blouse piece of 0.8 meters.
These most beautiful kanjivaram sarees can never fail to satisfy your need for a classy outfit. The kanjivaram saree colours are also inspired by modern-day's woman's choices. This red kanjivaram saree is also one of the best quality kanjivaram sarees that will assist you with your best attire for any occasion. The kanjivaram soft silk saree is woven with amazing quality silk and zari that adorns the kanjivaram saree look. Shop the latest kanjivaram saree with Karagiri the best online site for kanjivaram sarees.
Maintenance of Saree:
1. Always dry clean your beautiful saree silk is a delicate fabric and therefore it needs a skilled hand to wash it and dry cleaning is the best way to handle your fabric.
2. If you do end up washing your kanjivaram saree at home, always use cold water and just a little shampoo only after the first three washes. Harsh detergents and brushes will be very harmful to your beloved saree!
3. Wash the sari, the pallu, and the border of your sari separately to avoid damage to your gorgeous saree.
4. Never wring your saree that would be the last thing you want to do. It will wrinkle your kanjeevaram saree and spoil it forever. First, you have to roll your saree in a dry towel to remove the excess moisture and then, hang.
5. You should always avoid drying your kanjivaram silk saree in direct sunlight you should dry it on the inside of your home where there is no direct harsh sunlight on it.
6. Never ever iron your saree directly, always put a cloth on it and iron it. Direct iron will affect the beautiful shine of the saree.
You may also love!
Get Surprise in your inbox!
Join KARAGIRI family now and receive exclusive coupons and special offers in your inbox!