Custom duty to be borne by the customer on all products.
Prices mentioned are inclusive of all Taxes*
With numerous shades of vibrant colors, a kanjivaram saree is woven exceptionally, looking totally monarchal. The contrast thick borders and the zari weaved on it make these kanjivaram soft silk sarees really special. Spreading its legs overall the globe the most chosen silk saree is still the wedding kanjivaram silk saree. Most kanjivaram south Indian saree are dual-toned with a glossy and glistening shine. These south kanjivaram saree are the epitome of elegance. They bring a startling grace to the one who drapes these silk sarees. This is the reason the kanjivaram sarees still hold such an important place and have been ruling the heart of people for ages.
Blouse piece: Yes, the saree comes up with a Blouse piece of 0.8 meters.
No words can actually describe the beauty of a kanjivaram saree. The weave is crafted so perfectly with such????phenomenal techniques and ideas. The????opulence and grace of the kanjivaram silk saree design cant be compared to any other silk saree. The????best quality kanjivaram sarees have an exquisite luster added to them. This blue kanjivaram saree is a gorgeous silk saree design????wreathed with????copper-gold zari yarns. The motifs are alluring to the glory of this beautiful kanjivaram saree. Buy kanjivaram silk saree online from our well-known brand Karagiri.
Maintenance of Saree:
1. Always dry clean your beautiful saree silk is a delicate fabric and therefore it needs a skilled hand to wash it and dry cleaning is the best way to handle your fabric.
2. If you do end up washing your kanjivaram saree at home, always use cold water and just a little shampoo only after the first three washes. Harsh detergents and brushes will be very harmful to your beloved saree!
3. Wash the sari, the pallu, and the border of your sari separately to avoid damage to your gorgeous saree.
4. Never wring your saree that would be the last thing you want to do. It will wrinkle your kanjeevaram saree and spoil it forever. First, you have to roll your saree in a dry towel to remove the excess moisture and then, hang.
5. You should always avoid drying your kanjivaram silk saree in direct sunlight you should dry it on the inside of your home where there is no direct harsh sunlight on it.
6. Never ever iron your saree directly, always put a cloth on it and iron it. Direct iron will affect the beautiful shine of the saree.
You may also love!
Get Surprise in your inbox!
Join KARAGIRI family now and receive exclusive coupons and special offers in your inbox!